The 2018-2019 Final High Performance Team is now posted.
Team will be in place until December 1st 2019 . All skaters must be training towards keeping HP Status throughout summer and competing in 2019-2020.
Congratulation to all athletes who attained selection criteria and for those striving to make the future HP group .
Benefits of Training with Speed Skate New Brunswick High Performance Training Group (HPTG):
- Access to Canadian Sport Centre Atlantic's Integrated Training Centre which provides 2 x week Gym access with a Certified Strength Coach . Additional access includes sessions with Sport Psychologist, Sport's Dietician, and special Podium sessions. Please note that there will be a minimal charge for this service starting in April 2019 . SSNB has money set aside to assist with this service if you are an HP athlete.
- Five Ice Sessions a week in partnership with FASSCI at the Grant Harvey Centre (Olympic Ice)
- Programming developed and delivered both Off Ice and On Ice with successful High Performance Chartered Professional Coach Derrick MacLeod
- Ice Programming runs from July/August - March 31st each session
- Spring/Summer Training runs to End of September
- Athletes from other provinces are invited to train with us
- Best running and biking Trail System in Canada !
- Close to Community Colleges, Tech institutes, University or New Brunswick, and St Thomas University
- Ability for Maritime athletes to train close at home
- Athletes from any region of Canada can train with us. We have solid results Nationally and plan to grow on this !
Twitter is changing. As of June 11, 2013, Twitter will no longer support this Add-on as it is currently configured. To continue using Twitter on your website, click on the cog to include the required Twitter widget information. You will need to create a widget via your Twitter account settings on Twitter's website and paste that code into the cog options on this add-on.