The final 2016-2017 New Brunswick High Performance Training Group is now listed under HP TRAINING GROUP 2016-2017.
Standards for 2017-2018 are now posted online.
Funding Standards (Tier 1/2) and Unfunded (Tier 3) are posted under Selection Criteria.
Congratulation to all athletes who re-attained selection criteria and for those striving to make the future HP group .
Benefits of Training with Speed Skate New Brunswick High Performance Training Group (HPTG):
- Access to Canadian Sport Centre Atlantic's Integrated Training Centre which provides 2 x week Gym access with a Certified Strength Coach . Additional access includes sessions with Sport Psychologist, Sport's Dietician, and special Podium sessions
- Five Ice Sessions a week in partnership with FASSCI at the Grant Harvey Centre (New Facility with Olympic Size Ice and High level Padding)
- Programming developed and delivered both Off Ice and On Ice with successful High Performance Chartered Professional Coach
- Ice Programming runs from July - March 31st each session
- Spring/Summer Training runs April 15 - End of September
- Ability for Tier 3 athletes to travel to Fredericton from outside communities for either daily, weekly, or monthly sessions
- Athletes from other provinces are invited to train with us
- Best running and biking Trail System in Canada !
- Funding available to attend away Competitions (note- Standards in place)
- Close to Community Colleges, Tech institutes, University or New Brunswick, and St Thomas University
- Ability for Maritime athletes to train close at home
- Athletes from any region of Canada can train with us. We have solid results Nationally and plan to grow on this !
Twitter is changing. As of June 11, 2013, Twitter will no longer support this Add-on as it is currently configured. To continue using Twitter on your website, click on the cog to include the required Twitter widget information. You will need to create a widget via your Twitter account settings on Twitter's website and paste that code into the cog options on this add-on.